RBI Assistant Notification 2022
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 – Overview
RBI is soon going to release RBI Assistant Notification 2022 on its official website @rbi.co.in. RBI Assistant Notification is released almost every year. Graduate candidates, who are willing to work in the Reserve Bank of India, can feel the RBI Assistant Application form and get their dream job.
RBI Assistant recruitment consists of three phases – Prelims exam, Mains exam. The Prelims exam is the process of screening the candidates to appear for the Mains Exam, while the main exam plays a vital role in the final selection process. The marks obtained in Main’s exam are considered to prepare the final list of candidates selected as RBI Assistant.
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: For General Category, candidates with a minimum age of 20 years to the maximum age of 28 years, are eligible to apply for RBI Assistant 2022 Notification.
For Reserved Categories, there is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Category, age relaxation of 3 years for OBC Category, age of relaxation of 10 to 15 years for PWD Category.
Educational Qualification: Graduate and equivalent degree with an aggregate of 50% marks.
Direct link to download official RBI Assistant Notification 2022 pdf – Click here
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 – RBI Assistant application form link
RBI Assistant 2022 application link will be active on the official website of RBI after the release of the RBI Assistant Official Notification. There is a span of about 20 – 30 days for candidates to fill out the online RBI Assistant application form.
Number of posts – 950
Start of online filling of application form – 17th February 2022
End of online filling of application form – 8th March 2022
Date of RBI Assistant Online Preliminary exam – 26th and 27th March 2022
Date of RBI Assistant Online Mains exam – May 2022 (Tentative)
Direct link to apply for RBI Assistant Notification 2022 – Click here
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 – RBI Assistant Exam structure
As mentioned above, candidates have to go through two online exams – RBI Assistant Prelims and RBI Assistant Mains exam. The exam structure for both these exams is different.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam structure:
|Sl. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam structure:
|Sl. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude/Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4.||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|5.||General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
RBI Assistant Notification 2022: RBI Assistant Syllabus
1. English Language – Finding errors, Reading Comprehension, Cloze test, Completion of sentences, Jumbled Sentences, Completion of paragraphs.
2. Reasoning Ability – Puzzles, Seating Arrangements, Syllogism, Word Arrangement, Number Arrangement, Coding-Decoding, Ranking, Directions, Blood Relations, Data Sufficiency, Inequalities, Logical Reasoning, Input-Output, Alphanumeric Series.
3. Quantitative Aptitude/Numerical Ability – Profit and Loss, Percentage, Number Series, Time and Distance, Number Series, Data Interpretation, Ratio and Proportion, Simplification, Data Sufficiency, Quadratic Equations, Ages, Pipes and Cisterns, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Work.
4. Computer Aptitude – Computer Fundamentals, Computer Networks, Operating System, Microsoft Office, Network Security, Database Management System, Web Technology, Software Engineering.
5. General Awareness – Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Static General Knowledge, Financial Awareness.
RBI Assistant Notification 2022: Strategy to clear cut-off marks in RBI Assistant Prelims
Candidates need to have different strategies to clear cut-off marks in RBI Assistant Prelims and RBI Assistant Mains exam.
RBI Assistant Prelims – Candidates have to work on their accuracy with speed. All the questions are doable with limited time, candidates have to attempt more questions with more and more accuracy. Candidates should attempt first the easier questions which consume less time. They should be very selective while attempting puzzles and seating arrangements in the Reasoning section and Data Interpretation in the Numerical Ability section. They need to clear the sectional as well as overall cut-off, to qualify and appear for the RBI Assistant Mains exam.
RBI Assistant mains exam – The level of questions in the mains exam is more and thus, candidates need to practice as many questions as possible. They need to concentrate more on General Awareness and Computer Aptitude questions to acquire more marks. Marks obtained in the mains exam play a vital role in the final selection of the candidates as RBI Assistant.
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 – How to apply for RBI Assistant 2022
Eligible candidates need to follow the following steps to apply for RBI Assistant 2022 notification:
1. Visit RBI official website and click on the apply link available.
2. Click on the New Registration link.
3. Enter your correct details with educational qualification; upload your passport size photograph at the appropriate space.
4. Get the registration number and download the filled application form for future use.
5. Take the printout of the filled application form.
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 – How to download Admit Card
Admit Card of RBI Assistant is released about 10 to 15 days before the exam. Candidates need to follow these steps to download the admit card:
1. Go to the link for downloading the RBI Assistant Admit Card.
2. Enter your Registration Number and Password/Date of birth.
3. Download your admit card and take its printout.
4. Paste your passport size photograph at the appropriate place.
RBI Assistant Notification 2022 – FAQs
1. Is the level of RBI Assistant Prelims exam tougher than IBPS PO Prelims exam?
Answer: Level of RBI Assistant Prelims exam is almost equivalent to that of IBPS Clerk Prelims exam. Normally RBI Assistant Prelims exam level is easier than IBPS PO Prelims exam.
2. Is there any interview round after clearing RBI Assistant Mains exam?
Answer: No, there is no interview round after RBI Assistant Mains exam.
3. Can a candidate, who is in final year of graduation, apply for RBI Assistant exam?
Answer: No, only graduate candidates can apply from RBI Assistant exam.
4. Is a candidate, who is 29 years old, eligible to apply for RBI Assistant exam?
Answer: No, a candidate must be at most 28 years old to apply for the exam.
5. What type of work a RBI Assistant has to do?
Answer: RBI Assistant has clerical type of work at any RBI branches.
6. Is there any zone wise cutoff or a common cutoff in RBI Assistant exam?
Answer: There is zone wise cutoff, which varies as per the number of registered candidates in the respective zones.
Reasoning Quizzes | English Language Quizzes | Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes | Static gk quizzes